As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Metal Self Drilling Plasterboard Screws Raw Plugs Cavity Wall, Heavy Duty Drywall Anchors, Driva Plasterboard Wall Plugs 50Pcs, Plaster Boarding Fixings & PlugsYUNLEX
- Plasterboard fixings for tv bracketmetal self-drill wall plugs designed for plasterboard walls and dry lined walls. Plasterboard screwspackage contains 50 pcs heavy-duty metal self-drill fixings and 50 pcs screws. Plasterboard plugsinsert fixing point into the plasterboard till the thread of the self-drilling plug is engaged into the board.
Heavy duty plasterboard fixingsheavy duty metal self-drill fixings with screws for use on all types of plasterboard. Place the screw into position and tighten till you are sure the screw fixing is secure.
You don't need to go through the hassle of finding the drill size to pre-drill holes. The heavy-duty metal wall plugs can be used in single or double thickness plasterboard. Simply pierce paper skin and screw home.
Use only the screws provided. The metal self-drilling wall plug is short in length so it's ideal for dry-lined walls. Use either a power or manual screwdriver. Typical plasterboard fixings include shelving, and hook fixing, mirrors, timber and metal battens, picture hanging, cable trunking, handrails, bracket, shelving, sanitary equipment, electrical fittings and installations, bathroom equipment, lighting, sockets, and much more. Anchor size: 14 x 28mm, screw size: 4.
25 pcs Zinc Plated Heavy Duty Metal Plasterboard Screws 32 mm with fixings & Self Drilling Plaster Board Raw Plugs Cavity WallGeneric
- Each metal plasterboard fixing comes with a 4. 5x32mm zinc Plated Combi Screw. The easiest and quickest way to install a fixing into Plasterboard. Countersunk feature on Metal Plug allows for a flush fitting to Plasterboard. Fix light objects onto single or double thickness plasterboard.
Cavity Wall Screws and Drywall Anchors, 120 Pcs Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixings Raw Plugs and Screws, Metal Plaster Boarding Screws Fixings Kits Heavy DutyHAOCHEN
- Metal plasterboard Fixings are the easiest way to install fixings into drywall. Deep thread designsthe cavity wall fixing screw and anchor kit provides strong engagement, locks into many sizes of drywall for maximum holding power. The heavy-duty metal wall plugs can be used in single or double thickness plasterboard.
What you will getyou will get 60 pcs plasterboard screws and 60 pcs drywall anchors, screws sizes are 32*7 mm/1. 26*03 inches, three-pointed anchors sizes are 31*13 mm/12*5 inches. Great for shelving, picture hanging, metal battens, sockets, bracket and hook fixing, electrical fittings and installations, handrails, shelving, cable trunking, bathroom equipment, lighting, mirrors, etc.
Starts easier than other self-drilling drywall anchors. The deep thread design provides strong engagement for maximum holding power.
Easy to useno needs to drill, use either a power or manual screwdriver, the plasterboard can be easily inserted and fixed on the wall with the help of its own threaded shaft. The screws and fixtures can be easily removed and re-used. Perfect for mounting objects in drywall. Premium materialthe screws and plugs are made of outstanding carbon steel with high hardness, which is sturdy, won't break, and durable. Wide applicationsour metal self-drilling wall plugs and screws are designed for plasterboard walls and dry-lined walls.
Metal Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixings Raw Plugs Cavity Wall, SEQUAL® Metal Driva Plasterboard Fixings & Screws Pack of 50SEQUAL
- Note: must only be used with screws provided. You will not need any special setting tool and there is no preliminary drilling necessary. Timber or metal battens. There is a 7kg weight loading capacity on 9. 5mm plasterboard, 8kg for 12.
5mm. Features: no drill required, simply pierce paper skin & screw home. Step 3 - place fixture in position, insert screw and tighten until secure. Recommended for fire resistant application. Can be used in single or double thickness plasterboard.
Ideal for installation of sockets, sanitary ware, light switches and other electrical fittings. Short length ideally suited for dry lined walls. Base materials: Plasterboards, Gypsum Fibreboards, Chipboard. Installation guide: step 1 - using a pz2 screwdriver, push fixing point firmly into the board until thread engages.
Quality: sequal 50 pack metal plasterboard fixings are the easiest way to fix to plasterboard and stronger than the plasterboard itself. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Step 2 - maintaining a firm pressure, screw in fixing until flush with the base material. Applications: fixing electrical boxes, cable trunking etc. Pictures.
20 Pcs Heavy Duty Metal Self-Drill Plasterboard Fixings Zinc Self Drilling Drywall Anchors Raw Plugs Cavity Wall Anchor with Screws KitThinspire
- Simply pierce paper skin and screw home. Strong applicability: metal self-drill fixings with screws for use on all types of plasterboard. Use only the screws provided. Maintain pressure on the wall plug fixing and screw into the plaster board till the fixing is flush with the plasterboard.
Fast and easy installation: insert fixing point into the plasterboard till the thread of the self-drilling plug is engaged into the board. Starts easier than other self-drilling drywall anchors. No pre-drilling required: you don't need to go through the hassle of finding the drill size to pre-drill holes.
Typical plasterboard fixings include shelving, mirrors, cable trunking, lighting, bathroom equipment, shelving, sockets, picture hanging, bracket and hook fixing, handrails, sanitary equipment, timber and metal battens, electircal fittings and installations, and much more.
Use either a power or manual screwdriver. The metal self-drilling wall plug is short length so it's ideal for dry lined walls. Place the screw into position and tighten till you are sure the screw fixing is secure. Heavy duty deep thread design: provides strong engagement, locks into many sizes of drywall for maximum holding power. The heavy duty metal wall plugs can be used in single or double thickness plasterboard. Multi-purpose: metal self-drill wall plugs designed for plasterboard walls and dry lined walls.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
Plasplug Hcf110 Heavy Duty Plasterboard Plugs 10Plasplug
- Heavy-duty. Hcf110 heavy-duty Plasterboard Fixings 10 . Easy to use. Multi-tread technology for superior holding power. Original plasterboard fixings. Hcf110 heavy-duty Plasterboard Fixings 10 For medium to heavyweight items. Hcf110 heavy-duty Plasterboard Fixings 10 .
|Height||6.5 cm (2.56 Inches)|
|Length||8.89 cm (3.5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||4.39 cm (1.73 Inches)|
Plasplug MFA500 All-in-One Plugs includes Clip of 52Plasplug
- Multi-action grip. Expanding barrels. Ideal for shelving, curtain poles, lighting, hooks and bracket etc. Fix into solid walls and plasterboard. Four most popular sizes.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||19 cm (7.48 Inches)|
|Weight||0.06 kg (0.13 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
Hollow Wall Anchors Bolts, 50 Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixings Plugs Screws, Cavity Wall Board Raw Screws Anchors Bolts Plugs/ 25 Screws+25 AnchorsNewoutset
- What you will getyou will get 25 pcs three-pointed anchors with the size of 30 x 12mm, screw length is 48mm, and 25 pcs M4*38 wall anchors plasterboard, tube sleeve length is 38mm, 25 pcs screws with the size of 34 x 8mm, which is enough for your daily use. Installation is simple and effortless, spring folding connection for larger wall thickness.
The metal self-drilling wall plugs are great for shelving, mirrors, cable trunking, sockets, picture hanging, etc. Plasterboard fixings anchors with screwsour heavy duty mirror fixings are no need to drill, the plasterboard can be easily inserted and fixed on the wall with the help of its own threaded shaft.
Hollow wall anchors kitthese hollow drive wall anchors will expand when installing, which can provide strong bearing capacity and safety. The screws and fixing plugs can be removed and reused for example during renovation.
Premium materialthe plasterboard fixings plug screws kit and wall anchor bolts are made of outstanding carbon steel with high hardness and smooth surfaces, corrosion-resistance, sturdy, which are rust-proof, not easy to break, and durable for long time use. Wide applicationsthe wall plugs and screws can be used for gypsum boards, electrical fittings, shelving, gypsum fiberboard and particleboard to fix electrical boxes, bathroom equipment, lighting, hook fixing, and more.
MUSEDAY 20Pcs Metal Cavity Anchor Cavity Metal Fixing Zinc Plated Heavy Duty Metal Plasterboard Heavy Duty Drywall Anchors Hollow Wall Anchors Plugs M6*50MMMUSEDAY
- Installation steps: first drill a hole in the wall, pull out the anchor, then insert the hollow wall plug into the hole, hold the screw head with the tool, and finally place the object and tighten the screw.
Wide range of applications: this wall anchor metal fixing tool kit is very suitable for fixing gypsum boards, ceramic tiles, coat racks, widely used in dry walls, plaster, lights, and very suitable for hanging curtain rods, hollow bricks, photo frames, and power switches.
High quality: our hollow wall anchor is made of galvanized carbon steel, which has anti-rust and anti-corrosion functions, strong and durable, and is an indispensable tool for decoration.
Package includes: the package includes 20 hollow expansion screws, the size of these screws is M6*50MM, which can meet your needs. Strong load-bearing capacity: Specially designed heavy metal hollow gecko with sturdy screws, which can provide greater strength to support the weight of heavy wall hangings.
Nartel® Nylon Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixings Raw Plugs Cavity Wall White/Beige. Pack of 25.Nartel
- The screws and fixtures can be removed and re-used, for example when decorating. No drilling required. Corrosion-resistant, no need for Pre-Drilling, head sits flush behind fixture, Flange Head, Quick and easy to install.
Nartel nylon self-drill plasterboard fixings / rawl plugs including 25 plugs and 25 screws. You just need to pierce the plasterboard as a starting point and you can screw the fixings in directly. The nylon construction helps to insulate against potential accidental electrical contact. 12 month warranty. Supplied with screws.
|Height||0.4 cm (0.16 Inches)|
|Length||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|