As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Orchard Waterproof Tile Backer Board 12mm Pack of 10VICTORIAPLUM.COM
- 100% waterproof base for wet room installations. Great alternative to plasterboard as well as being 100% waterproof. Waterproof coating with embedded anti-mould polymers. Ready-to-tile surface. Manufactured from high density EPS foam with a cement based coating.
Waterproof Insulated Thermal Barrier for Underfloor Heating Plasterboard Walls Sheet Wood Floors and Tiles, 1250mm x 600mm, Thermopanel Lite Single Sided Floor Tile Backer Board InsulationThermopanel
- Tilebacker boards are waterproof, lightweight and easy to cut to shape. This makes them perfect for fixing directly over the top of plasterboard walls or sheet wood floors, creating an insulated waterproof barrier. Thermopanel lite features a fibreglass mesh, embedded into a polymer cement surface on top of an extruded polystyrene base.
These are particularly suited to underfloor heating mats and under tile heating cable applications. Available in various thicknesses, ideal for wetrooms.
Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard. Tile backerboards can be used with any size floor or wall tiles. Excellent sound insulation like impact sound is greatly reduced. Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
Tile backer boards are an excellent heat insulation with a thermal conductivity value of 0027w/mk and making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating. Thermopanel lite is an affordable and cost-effective way of creating a thermal barrier between cold concrete or wooden substrates and tiles.
Panel Size 1200 x 580mm, Tile Backer Board 6mm, 10mm and 20mm- Pack of 10 Boards, 60 Free Insulation Washers, Wetroom Floor and Wall Insulation 1200 x 580 x 10mm + 60 WashersCosySpace
- Lightweight and easy to install and are particularly suited to underfloor heating mats and under tile heating cable applications. Perfect choice for wetrooms and shower rooms as they will provide a waterproof surface to fix wall and floor tiles to, therefore improving the economic value of your Underfloor Heating System.
Tile backer boards are ideal for use with Electric Underfloor Heating, as they are lightweight and easy to handle whilst providing superior waterproofing to your wet area.
Great for construction backing jobs, lightweight and durable design means these Tile Backer Boards will accept even the heaviest wall tiles. Even if you don’t have underfloor heating, these boards will reduce the coldness of the tiles on your feet in the morning. Excellent insulation to increase the energy efficiency of your underfloor heating system.
1250 x 600 x 10mm, Thermopanel 10mm Tile Backer BoardThermopanel
- Tile backer boards are easy to install and are particularly suited to underfloor heating mats and under tile heating cable applications. With a thermal conductivity value of 0027w/mk, thermopanel tile backer Boards are perfect for use as a thermal barrier with underfloor heating, and are dimensionally stable unlike plywood.
Their lightweight and durable design mean Thermopanel Tile Backer Boards will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard correct installation method must be followed! Each 10mm tile backer board measures: 1250 x 600 x 10mm LxWxD.
Thermopanel tile backer boards are ideal for use with Electric Underfloor Heating, as they are lightweight and easy to handle whilst providing superior waterproofing to your wet area.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||125 cm (49.21 Inches)|
|Weight||2.4 kg (5.29 Pounds)|
|Width||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
Floor OR Wall Rigid Hard Insulation UNDERFLOOR Heating Cement Tile Backer Board 1200MM X 600MM 5, 10mm, Tile Backer Board 6MM / 10MM / 12MMthisiswholesale.co.uk
- Insulated xps foam core & waterproof hard backer board has great insulation properties to keep your tiles warm to touch as well as ideal for under floor heating application ensuring heat is retain within the room and thus making installations more energy efficient - U value as low as W/m2 on 12mm tile boards. No pre-drilling required simply drill through with wood screws using 36mm steel washers sold separately- recommended 15 fixings per board.
We recommend 6mm/10mm for flooring and 10mm/12mm for walls due to increased strength properties, kitchen, even with large 1m x 1m tiles 12mm thick - Maximum Tile Loading Weight: 62kg/m2 CERAM121107. Tile backer boards for wall & floor 6mm / 10mm / 12mm tile backer wall & floor boards are suitable for a range of applications such as tiling bathroom, ensuite etc.
Fibre cement board face giving tiles better adhesive over timber & plasterboard rigid cement board face gives great adhesive properties for tile adhesives over timber sheet and plasterboard, ensuring solid permanent adhesion reducing grout cracking by reducing excessive flex or movement.
Cuts with a stanley knife tile backer boards cut with a sharp stanley knife & straight edge, saving time and money on expensive power tools as well as capable of cutting various shapes and sizes by hand such as cutting around pipes, furniture and appliances etc. Whatsmore faced on both sides so can use adhesive to bond to solid walls and floors. Easy to install size especially in small bathrooms & en-suites - 600mm x 1200mm Tile backer comes in a convenient size for transporting up stairs and into narrow spaces such as bathrooms and ensuite rooms as well as suiting a range of stud centres such as 300mm, 400mm and 600mm without cuts. Each board might have +-1mm tolerance on the thickness.
Marmox Cement Multiboard Waterproof and Fire Resistant Insulation Board 6mm Minimum Order 5 SheetsMarmox
- Easy to cut with sharp knife / fine tooth saw. Resistant to tile cement, building cement and most other building compounds. High compression ratio. High thermal insulation capacity. Minimum 40 tonnes per sqm. Water and damp proof, Size: 1250x600mm x 6mm.
Warmup Water Resistant Insulation Tile Backer Board 10mm INSBOARD10mmWarmup
- 1 year manufacturers Guarantee. Warmup water resistant insulation Tile Backer Board 10mm INSBOARD10mm. Using warmup insulation boards with underfloor Heating Can Lower Your Running Costs By As Much As 50% While Reducing Your Carbon Footprint.
As a wall tile backer board, tiles can be fixed directly Onto The Surface Without Prior Preparation And, Being Totally Waterproof, Is Suitable For Bathrooms Or Showers.
1200 x 580 x 10mm, Tile Backer Board Insulation 1200 x 580 x 6mm 10mm and 20mm Packs Wetroom Kitchen Wall and Floor Panels 10CosySpace
- Even if you don’t have underfloor heating, these boards will reduce the coldness of the tiles on your feet in the morning. Tile backer boards are ideal for use with Electric Underfloor Heating, as they are lightweight and easy to handle whilst providing superior waterproofing to your wet area.
Great for construction backing jobs, lightweight and durable design means these Tile Backer Boards will accept even the heaviest wall tiles.
Excellent insulation to increase the energy efficiency of your underfloor heating system. Lightweight and easy to install and are particularly suited to underfloor heating mats and under tile heating cable applications. Perfect choice for wetrooms and shower rooms as they will provide a waterproof surface to fix wall and floor tiles to, therefore improving the economic value of your Underfloor Heating System.
9. Living Heat
4.32m2 Tile Backer Boards 6mmLiving Heat
- Suitable for Wall and Floor institutions. High compression Loading, 35 tones per sqm. Waterproof, easy to handle, cut and install. Greatly reduces heat loss and speeds up response rate of heating system. Full fitting instructions and free technical Helpline 0800 6342737 / 01803 316060 .
Pack of 10 Tile Backer Boards 10 Pack 7.2metres Total x 10mm ThickNassboards
- The board backers are especially efficient when used with underfloor heating, as it helps increase the heat by up to 30% to 40% and retains the heat, thus improving the economic value of your underfloor heating. Excellent insulation: these nassboard tile backer boards are a must have addition to your underfloor heating kit, these Tile Backers are also great for placing underneath tiles to give extra insulation, to add extra insulation and increase the energy efficiency of your underfloor heating system.
We at nassboards stand behind all of our products, get in touch with us so that we can issue a replacement or a refund at any point during the product’s use.
Available in 10mm thick and or 6mm thick, and each sheet measuring 600mm x 1200mm total area covered by 10 sheets is 7. 2m2 the 10 pack of backer boards can be used as an alternative to Ply in construction like boxing in, supporting even the heaviest of tiles and accommodating twice the weight of plasterboard. Lightweight and easy to install: each of the ten sheets of tile backers boards are lightweight and versatile and can be installed with ease.
These backer boards are even suitable for installing in wetrooms and shower rooms. Great for construction: not only an excellent material to combine with your underfloor heating system, the tile backer Boards by Nassboards are perfect for using in general construction. Efficient and economic: made from high-quality polysynthetic materials, the nassboards tile backer boards are suitable for any construction backing job. Lifetime warranty: every purchase that you make with nassboards comes with a lifetime guarantee.