As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Everbuild 407 Mortar Stain Remover Building Products Surface Treatments 5LEverbuild
- 407 mortar Stain Remover. Always read label before use and wear the recommended protective equipment. Easy to clean up after use with just cold water.
Highly concentrated, double strength acid based formula which dissolves mortar and cement stains, fast acting, stone, ingrained dirt and most paints on mineral surfaces such as brick, render and concrete.
Size: 5lTR. Ideal for use on patios, block paved driveways and concrete floors often found in factories and garages. Coverage is approximately 1 litre per 10 sq. Brand: Everbuild. M when used neat, test on a small inconspicuous area before large area application.
|Height||29 cm (11.42 Inches)|
|Length||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Weight||5.45 kg (12.02 Pounds)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
Brick Line Block Pack of 12, line Blocks to Help Straight Brick Laying, 12 Orange line Blocks Posted QuicklyCyclaire
- Durable, made in the UK, posted quickly. Can be easily used with a variety of line / cord / twine / string. Make brick laying easier with these L shaped line blocks to give you a true and straight line to work to.
Easily adjusted to help accurate and true bricklaying. Pack of 12 line blocks. Bright orange line blocks for brick laying are so very easy to see want a different colour? ASIN B07LGD2QH2.
Amtech G1700 4-Size Interchangeable Brick Jointer with Nylon PouchAmtech
- This amtech bricklaying tool is supplied with a handy storage pouch perfect for when not in use. This brick jointer also has the benefit of an ergonomic handle shape and design.
Cast aluminium handle with increased knuckle room. 4 interchangeable steel jointer barrels with the following sizes: 1/2" 5/8" 3/4" and 7/8".
|Manufacturer||DK Tools LTD|
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Weight||0.36 kg (0.79 Pounds)|
|Width||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer.|
300g Brick Repair Filler Light RedStoneLux
- Long lasting repair - weather resistant, hard wearing and UV stable for a long lasting repair. Quick & easy brick repairs - our ready mixed, chips, quick drying formula, makes it easy to repair cracks, drill holes and other types of brick damage.
Save money - a significantly cheaper option to cutting out and replacing damaged bricks. Invisible repair - available in 9 common brick colours to help you achieve an almost invisible repair. Professional finish - used by professional hard surface repair technicians.
5. Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
Masonry Wall Repair Kit Containing 3 x 410ml Polyester Resin + 5 x Stainless Steel Helical Bars 6mm x 1000mmFalcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
- Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please see the product description for a comprehensive guide to the different kits we have available.
Stainless steel helical bar and Polyester Resin Kits - For Structural Repair of Masonry Walls. Free uk Delivery. They can be inserted into the bed joints and mortared in always remove the old mortar first.
Helical bars can be cut to length to suit and can be bent to used on corners. These stainless steel helical bars are 1000mm 1 metre long x 6mm diameter and can stitch cracks to reinstate the structural integrity of walls. Helical twist adds to strength.
6. Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
Masonry Wall Repair Kit Containing 3 x 410ml Polyester Resin, Applicator Gun + 5 x Stainless Steel Helical Bars 6mm x 1000mmFalcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
- Please see the product description for a comprehensive guide to the different kits we have available. These stainless steel helical bars are 1000mm 1 metre long x 6mm diameter and can stitch cracks to reinstate the structural integrity of walls.
Helical bars can be cut to length to suit and can be bent to used on corners.
Stainless steel helical bar and Polyester Resin Kits - For Structural Repair of Masonry Walls. Free uk Delivery. Helical twist adds to strength. Image is for illustrative purposes only. They can be inserted into the bed joints and mortared in always remove the old mortar first.