As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Osmo Maintenance Oil-3079 Clear Matt-1 LitreOsmo
- Theoretical coverage: 40 - 60m2 per litre with one coat. The available colour tones are suited to refresh and maintain the wood's original surface sheen e. G. Odour: faint / Mild.
Maintenance oil can be applied to smaller areas with a lint-free cloth. Use '3081 satin' on surfaces treated with a satin finish, or use '3079 Matt' for surfaces treated with a matt finish. During time: 3-4 hours at 23°C.
Osmo Professional Holzwerker Maintenance Oil, Choose Finish Required Clear Satin-Matt H-3081OSMO
- For domestic and commercial wood floors. Opaque or matte surfaces can be renewed and maintained without having to sand! 1 litre covers approximately 40-60m2 with a single layer. Transparent, satin-matte h-3081, matte H-3079 or semi-matte R9 H-3098. Osmo's holzwerker Professional Maintenance Oil.
1 Set, Osmo Maintenance kit for FloorsOsmo
- 04l liquid wax Cleaner Spray. 1 polishing Pad. 3 cloth. 1 maintenance Instructions. 1l wash and Care Floor Cleaner.
|Height||40.01 cm (15.75 Inches)|
|Length||40.01 cm (15.75 Inches)|
|Weight||1.09 kg (2.4 Pounds)|
|Width||40.01 cm (15.75 Inches)|
Osmo Maintenance Kit for floorsosmo
- Osmo care and maintenance kit for oiled floors. Wash & care, liquid wax cleaner +cloths + pad included.
Osmo Polyx Hard Wax Oil Tints-Amber 0.75 Litre 3072COsmo
- No. Of coats: 1 + polyx-oil. No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications. Protects and colours with wood grain visible. Approximate coverage: 30 m²/L with one coat.
|Height||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Length||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Weight||0.86 kg (1.9 Pounds)|
|Width||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
6. Furniture Clinic
Seal & Protect for a Satin Finish, Furniture Clinic Danish Oil for Wood 250ml, Pine & More, Premium Oil to Enhance the Natural Beauty of OakFurniture Clinic
- Coverage: 250ml will treat an approximate area of 5m2. 500ml will treat an approximate area of 10m2. Protective wood oil: Provides water & dirt resistant barrier for protection from staining and easy cleaning.
Indoor wood treatment: Ideal for use on kitchen & dining room furniture. Perfect as a decking oil and more: Maintains and protects any type of wood. Danish oil: our danish oil has been formulated to prime, durable, it penetrates deep into all interior and exterior wood and dries to provide a hard, seal and finish any wood surface as well as re-oiling wood for maintenance.
A time tested and proven blend of natural oils and resins, but highly attractive satin finish. Suitable for use on all interior & exterior wood surfaces. 1000ml will treat an approximate area of 20m2.