As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
25 ml, Everbuild Stick 2 Touch Up EnamelEverbuild
- Highly durable and provides excellent colour retention, even after repeated cleaning or weathering. Ideal for touching up scratches and chips or enamel and lacquer damages on bathroom fixtures, kitchen appliances and ceramics.
High gloss enamel that provides superior rust protection and quickly dries to a mirror like white finish. High resistance to water and sunlight to ensure a lasting finish. Quick drying.
|Height||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Length||3.5 cm (1.38 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.07 Pounds)|
|Width||9.9 cm (3.9 Inches)|
Showers & Sinks, White, 20ml, Bathrooms, Fridges, Radiators, JENOLITE Kitchen & Bathroom Enamel Repair + Touch Up Paint, Enamel Repair for Kitchen Appliances, MetalsJENOLITE
- Fantastic for touching up scratches, defects & minor damages on kitchen, bathroom fixtures and appliances. Handy brush cap bottle, for precise & easy application. Instantly fix scratches and Chips on Radiators, Ovens, Baths, Fridges, Showers and Sinks.
A quick drying, long lasting, enamel formula provides the ultimate smooth white finish. Suitable for use on - porcelain, Acrylic, Fibreglass, Ceramic, Enamelled Cast Iron and Steel.
Wenko Enamel Pen for Enamel Repair – 6ml + 6ml Twin Pack Kitchen & BathroomWenko
- Twin pack for better value. Touch up damage to your radiator fridge Cooker Bath Or Other Household Appliances With This Handy Enamel Repair Pen.
Ronseal KBTUE 10ml Kitchen + Bathroom Touch Up EnamelRONSEAL
- Easy application. Easy to use. An all-in-one filler and paint that provides a long lasting smooth white finish.
|Height||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Length||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Weight||0.04 kg (0.09 Pounds)|
|Width||32.5 cm (12.8 Inches)|
Microwave, Fridge | Enamel, Metal, MagicEzy Appliance RepairEzy, White | Appliance Touch Up Paint | Scratch Repair for Stove, Stainless Steel | Strong EpoxyMagicEzy
- Adapts easily to matte. Glossy finish. White or black: or mix and match to suit. Appliance touch up paint works on most metal or enamel surfaces: Use it on refrigerators, glass stove tops, microwaves, dishwashers, clothes dryers, enamel stoves, metal fireplaces or other metal surfaces.
Multi-purpose: it’s both a touchup appliance filler to fill the indentation of the damage and a scratch repairpaint to match the color of your appliance.
Easy to use: repair gouges and scratches on appliances easily. Just clean the surface, apply the product, level the surface and wipe away smears. For other colors, try one of our other products that come in a range of colors. See instructions for details. The result is a smooth repair unlike paint pens that don’t fill in the groove left by the scratch.
6. The Scratch Doctor
Scratch Doctor Enamel Touch Up Paint 15ml Easy and Quick Drying Suitable for Kitchen Appliances, Radiator, Shower, Metal, Fridge, Bathroom, Sink WhiteThe Scratch Doctor
- The paint drys to touch in only 30-60 minutes. Recolour baths, Showers and Sinks instantly. Enamel repairs couldn’t be easier for all your household appliances indoors and outside. Our guarantee: we believe in our high quality products and we guarantee that they will work as advertised when used correctly.
Kitchens bathrooms and more: easily restore the look of faded or damaged Enamel with Scratch Doctor’s Enamel Touch Up Paint. Quick drying formula: the paint’s quick drying formula makes this the perfect product for DIY repairs around the home.
Fix scratches and Chips on Fridges and Ovens. Simple application: our enamel paint comes in a handy 15ml bottle with a convenient brush inside the cap for Easy application in and around minor damaged areas of all your Enamel items.
We are always happy to assist you if you have any questions about the use or purchase of your product but if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase we offer a full money back guarantee. A brand you can trust: based in the uk, the scratch doctor is a trusted brand with 15 years experience in manufacturing specialist household and auto goods. Our team of highly trained experts will ensure the product is right for you whether you’re an industry professional or doing a DIY project.